Sunday, November 28, 2010

Life @ the Little House

     I spent most of my Thanksgiving holiday decorating the Little House for Christmas.  Christmas is my favorite time of year.  I truly love and enjoy every single aspect of Christmas.  The Spirit of Christmas is amazing and heart-warming.  I have 3 Christmas trees in the approximately 800 square foot Little House.  They are beautiful!!!  I still have to work on the outside.  I didn't want to remove my pumpkins until after Thanksgiving. 
     I hope to have a Christmas Open House for my community.  The Little House has been around for many years.  It's been vacant for 17 years until I came along.  Naturally, my small town family noticed when the cleaning and renovations began.  When you looked at the front door glass, you could see palm and nose prints from visitors trying see what was going on.  So, to me, the logical solution is to have an open house and invite everybody to come take a gander! 

1 comment: